The Baby Zone is a department in the school which caters for babies from three (3) months to one (1) year with an excellent team of nannies. It is to give the career woman the opportunity to make a home, pursue her carrier and education without stress. This is a dream come-true for all career women.
- The Baby Zone is fully air-conditioned
- Every child in our care is treated as an individual. There is a cot for each child, folder, set of cot sheets, towels, bowls, buckets, baby bowls, spoons, plastic bibs, etc.
- A well equipped changing room with Johnsons and Cussons products.
- A beautiful sleeping area with cots covered with mosquito net.
- Playground with the slide, basket ball net, swing, tricycles,, etc.
- Visiting Public Health Nurses from the La General Hospital attend to the babies’ well-being, e.g. weighing, immunization, monitoring, giving medical care and advice to parents, etc.
- A kitchenette where the babies’ food are prepared, with a refrigerator to store expressed milk, baby food and medication, a microwave oven to warm food, juice extractor and many more.
- A recreational room for the babies relaxation and a waiting and interactive room for mothers who would want to breastfeed their babies during lunch break.
- A multi-purpose room for multitasking – Feeding, Audio/visual play and learning activities with songs and rhymes to keep the babies active.